About this training:
In today’s fast-moving world, many managers and supervisors are expected to deal with some human resource issues. They may be asked to take part in developing job descriptions, in interviews, or take responsibility for discipline. Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, this two-day training will introduce those managers to human resource concepts and we will walk you through the basic HRM skills needed to manage a team.
What you will learn
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
- What is Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management, the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM.
- Learn the Hiring, Training and Development, Performance Management, Motivation, ER, Operation, Policy and Compensation Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
- Learn about the Skills required for Manager’s to manage the Human Resource with case studies
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the HR processes if you are managing a Team.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
Who should attend?
- New Managers looking to take-on management roles
- Professionals with people management responsibilities
- Managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams
- Business Owners
Are You Ready? Then Lets Begin ..
- Introduction to HRM
- Overview of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Analyzing components of an Employment contract
- HR Policy Manual
- Overview of the HRM landscape
- Reward and Recognition
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
Two Days Training
– Date & time will be sent to your email –
and your Whatsapp
This shall be live virtual learning led
by our world-class facilitator
Certificate will be given to all participants.
Make payment to;
Account Name: PoweredUp Motivational Services*
Account Number: 001 621 9233.
Bank Name: GTB
After making payment:.
Send your Name, Phone number and email to;
Or send to: 0814 241 1090
For More Details: call 0814 241 1090.