The executive will oversee assist and guide the organization in growing and developing the business by identifying and selling prospects.
The ideal candidate will bring a commitment to our client’s mission of creating energy access for everyone, everywhere. The candidate should possess the ability to work independently with a strong background in sales and marketing.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Competitive Salary plus Commission, HMO and other Benefits
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Sales Planning,
- Motivation for Sales