Position: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Hybrid
PoweredUp is recruiting for a company who resell AI CCTV Security Camera Solutions, Drone technology, Fleet Management (telematics) for companies based in USA & India, They blend & Distribute Lubricants- engine oils, greese, hydraulic, brake & gear Oils etc
We are looking for an early stage candidate with 2-3yrs strong project management, SaaS/Technology solutions sales experience, who have verifiable track record of results & understanding of B2B sales, market adaptability and sales closing insights, and mental solid capability to adjust quickly to trends and market patterns.
- Developing and maintaining project management standards and best practices
- Identifying new business opportunities, markets, clients, partnerships or products and services.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Build and maintain relationship with new and existing clients
- Pitch sales and products to new and existing clients.
- Research new markets and emerging market trends.
- Developing and implementing project management processes
- Manage project portfolios to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Provide guidance, documentation, and tools to ensure that projects are executed on time, within budget, and to stakeholders’ satisfaction
- Planning and coordinating project management activities
- Managing resources, budget, and quality of the project
- Assessing project performance and identifying areas for improvement
- 2-3yrs strong project management, SaaS/Technology solutions sales experience
- bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- We are more interested in the person and their achievements than their Qualifications.
- Numerical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Relationship Building, Nurturing and management at a substantially productive level is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click the Link to apply