PoweredUp Consulting is recruiting for a client.
Position: Senior SharePoint Developer
The Snr. SharePoint Developer will enforce and evolve design and development standards; manage the assignment of design and development tasks; oversee all technical aspects of project design and implement the overall systems architecture; and develop key application components. He/She will also advise the development manager on technical issues, and serve as top-tier technical support to the technical team and the users.
- Prioritize, assign, and monitor application design and development tasks across multiple concurrent software maintenance and enhancement projects.
- Promote SDLC conformance, industry design standards, and development principles.
- Facilitate adoption of standards, processes, and process improvements across application development activities, including unit testing, version control, and code review.
- Review internal deliverables and deliverables received from the vendor(s) who might be delivering a set of modules/features.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology, governance, and best practice guidelines
- Participate in hands-on application solutions architecture, design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Work with the Operations Team to provide SharePoint End User support, training, guidance, and direction.
- Mentor team members in design and programming methods to improve proficiency within the environment and use of existing tools.
- Assist with administrative matters including status reporting and performance feedback.
- Deliver presentations, briefings, and technical documentation.
Experience and Certification:
Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in software development,
with at least 5 years of experience designing and developing SharePoint solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in the definition and design of systems.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers, strategies, trends, and concerns of the business to design technology solutions that meet the future needs of the organization.
- Process orientation and demonstrated the ability to formalize and implement software methodology and processes.
- 5+ years of in-depth work experience developing solutions using Microsoft .NET technology and approach (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Git, NodeJs, MVC, WebAPI, API-First, Microservice).
- Expert in relational database concepts, structured query language (SQL), and stored procedures (SP).
- Experience in the design and implementation of SharePoint 2013+ full trust code, workflows, custom branding, Web Parts, User Controls, Feature Stapling, and SharePoint App development.
- Ability to work closely with a diverse team including business analysts, developers, database administrators, technical writers, configuration managers, project managers, and business users.
Ability to architect complex systems that include sending data across closed networks, creating of API’s, creation of Web Services
- Excellent communication and strong team-building skills.
|Job Category||Administrative Department, IT/ICT Department|