About this training:
This course will provide a broad coverage of different topics within Human Resources Management demonstrated through HR involvement in the employee lifecycle. You will learn all the basics and key concepts in each stage of the employee lifecycle. Also you will learn the hr basics for small business.
What you will learn
- What is Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management, the Processes in HRM
- Articulate different HR expertise areas throughout the employee lifecycle
- Understand what HR practitioners do on a daily basis, and how HR function can be structured to support the business
- Make a better-informed decision on the level of interest you have in different areas of expertise within HR
- Learn Strategic Human Resource Management, Leadership Development and Organizational Development
Who should attend?
- Anyone that intends to make a career switch to HR
- Professionals with people management responsibilities
- HR officers and Line Managers
Are You Ready? Then Lets Begin ..
INTRODUCTION AND STUDY PLAN
- Introduction and know your instructor
- Study Plan and Structure of the Course
FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Role of Human Resources Management
- Recruitment and Selection Process Management
- Training & Development Process Management
- Performance Management System
- Motivation and Employee Management
- Personal Records, Reports and Statistics
- Reward Management
- Employee Relations Management
- Human Resource Policy and Procedure Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- HR Coursework and Skill Development
- Useful Managerial and HR Skills
- Hr basics for small business
Two Days Training
– Date & time will be sent to your email –
and your Whatsapp
This shall be live virtual learning led
by our world-class facilitator
Certificate will be given to all participants.
Make payment to;
Account Name: PoweredUp Motivational Services*
Account Number: 001 621 9233.
Bank Name: GTB
After making payment:.
Send your Name, Phone number and email to;
For More Details: call 0814 241 1090.